IPS is a leader in providing varied educational pathways for students of different ethnicity, socio-economic backgrounds and learning styles. Our goal is to ensure that each of our 30,000 students graduate on time prepared to become successfully enrolled in college, enlisted in the military or employed at a livable wage. Our students today are being equipped to become tomorrow’s knowledgeable and thoughtfully engaged citizens and leaders in our community.
We help students achieve their educational and career goals by offering:
- Numerous exciting choice, innovation and neighborhood schools to meet every student’s academic needs.
- Rewarding K-8 school options as well as dedicated middle and high school programs.
- A progressive English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum in all IPS schools, and our Newcomer Program dedicated to educating students who are new to our country and assisting their families with access to important services and supports.
As we say, At IPS … It’s All Here!
- Academic Options Flyer
- 2018-19 Course Catalog
- 2018-19 Catálogo de Cursos
- 2019-20 Course Catalog
- 2019-20 Catálogo de Cursos
Elementary and Junior High School Program Areas
- Agricultural/Environmental Studies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- High Ability
- International Baccalaureate
- Neighborhood Schools
- Reggio Inspired / Project-Based Learning
- Spanish Immersion
- SUPER School
- Visual and Performing Arts
High School Programs Areas
- Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics Academy
- Business and Finance Academy
- Career & Technology Center
- Classical Liberal Arts Education (Through Innovation Partnership)
- Construction, Engineering & Design Academy
- Evening High School
- Health Sciences Academy
- Information Technology Academy
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Law and Public Policy Program
- Math & Science Program
- New Tech Program
- STEM + Traditional Liberal Arts (Through Innovation Partnership)
- Teaching, Learning, & Leading Academy
- Visual & Performing Arts and Humanities Program